WeChat Marketing Workshop
This time he will be in town for TechCrunch’s first ever event in Shenzhen and then he will share his expert knowledge in a personal WeChat marketing training workshop hosted by Global From Asia.
If you don’t already know who Matthew is, he is a keynote speaker and training host on the topic of WeChat. He is regularly quoted in international media such as Forbes, Bloomberg, The Financial Times, BBC, and TechInAsia and his company China Channel organizes China’s largest WeChat marketing conference series for international companies. Matthew works primarily with international businesses to help develop and implement their WeChat platform strategy.
“Matthew is truly masterful at teaching – breaking down complex topics into interesting and useful components. Even as an experienced WeChat user, I learned a ton from his workshop and would highly recommend it to anyone.”
— Robert Hsiao, WeChat Pay Team
- A clear understanding of how WeChat is typically being used by businesses across a variety of industry sectors through a selection of up to date case studies.
- Know how to avoid the common pitfalls and misconceptions that many non-Chinese businesses have about WeChat marketing.
- Gain a foundational knowledge regarding the enormous possibilities and scope of use for business on WeChat.
- The very latest up to date stats, data and policies regarding WeChat (this area moves fast!).
- Understand the different types of entities business can have on the platform and their relative strengths and weaknesses.
- The key points on how to sell on WeChat and how to get traffic on WeChat.
- The typical budgets needed to work on WeChat.
Who should attend?
While we assume a basic familiarity with general online marketing concepts. This training is designed to also be accessible to non-marketing professionals and those unfamiliar with China online marketing.
1:30pm – 2:00pm: Registration
- Why is WeChat China’s most powerful and important online platform?
- How does the WeChat ecosystem all fit together?
- Latest statistics, data and trends on WeChat usage habits, ecommerce and payments.
2:30pm – 3:30pm: WeChat Official Accounts
- What are WeChat official accounts good for? What are their weaknesses?
- Official account types: advantages & disadvantages of each
- What’s possible? How is WeChat typically used for branding, e-commerce and service (Case studies: manufacturing, retail and IT industries)
- Set up and registration processes. Typical budgets for account management.
3:30pm – 4:00pm: Coffee Break
4:00pm – 4:30pm: Using WeChat as an Export and E-Commerce Tool
- Understand how payments and ecommerce work via WeChat
- How does WeChat Cross border pay work? (Case studies: F&B, tourism industries)
- Effective sales strategies & typical conversion rates
4:30pm – 5:30pm: WeChat Marketing Strategies and Tactics
- How do we gain traffic to our WeChat official account?
- How do we run WeChat KOL campaigns? (Case studies: luxury, cosmetics industries)
- Learn how to position your brand (Case studies: sport, hospitality industries)
- The most popular and useful 3rd party tools
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Q&A
Location: Shenzhen, China
Venue: Announced once you confirm your ticket
Date: Friday June 23, 2017
Time: 1:30pm to 6pm
About GFA Expert Workshop Series
GFA (Global From Asia) is all about helping international e-commerce business owners grow an online empire from anywhere in the world. The GFA Experts Workshops are premium, hands on training seminars with industry leaders and experts. Sit down in a close and intimate group of other business owners. The price is premium because the content, quality, and size is setup to get you the maximum value.
If you’d like to host a GFA Experts Workshop in your city, or you are an industry expert wanting to do a workshop training, please contact us today. We can assist in the organization, marketing, and leveraging of our brand and network to make it amazing. Let’s work together to build a strong network of international e-commerce business owners.