Here at Global From Asia, for years we have been working to get you various banking options, in USA, Hong Kong, China, and around the world.
We have found a new option for you in a USA bank account. And it is quite reasonable. Here’s the info:
About this new Client Trust US Bank Account
Do you need an American bank account but wonder exactly what the best way to do it? Having trouble with applying online and getting even a response from the many banks on the internet?
Then this client trust account solution is perfect for you. Leverage our partner’s relationship with the bank to get you your own dedicated bank account so that you can:
It is called a Client Trust Account, and it works as follows:
- Client Trust Accounts are individual bank accounts shared by a respectable partner’s company and the client.
- The accounts are maintained @ a respectable U.S. credit union with more than 100 years of successful history and $1.5 billions in assets
- Online Banking access is provided, to allow clients to view the account at any time
- Any payment can be made through the account, provided the funds are available. Some of the payments (e.g. BillPay and Wire Transfers) require our assistance.
- The Client’s user status enables them to make enquiries, download statements etc.
PEX Reloadable Debit Cards with Visa Accreditation (Available in Q4)
~ Stores USD in a portable wallet format
~ EFT & POS Transactions
~ Monthly fee = 5 USD + interchange fees pre transaction
~ No uplift on the interchange fees
- Can Be Used As An Ecommerce Account
Trust Account Benefits
What are the benefits of using a Trust Account?
- No company is required
- Low cost to open (opening fee + quarterly service fee)
- Quick opening (3 business days)
- Full control over account via online banking
- Domestic and international wire transfers included
- US Visa debit card included
- Credit card can be obtained if required
- Paper checks processing included
- Works with Amazon and Shopify
- All taxes are covered
Trust Account Limitations
There are some drawbacks, so to be clear, they are:
- – doesn’t work with PayPal, Stripe or other merchants
This may be a big requirement for you, and if you need those options, we have other offers that have been sent to you / will be sent to you over the coming days.
Get Started Today!
So are you ready for this option? Want to get the process started right away?
As this is such a low price and affordable option – we do not have a full service sales representative for it, but instead you can signup and pay right on Global From Asia – by credit card, Paypal, Wechat, and other methods.
Ready to get started? Buy this package now and we will get the process started.
Once your initial application fee has been received, our partners will email you for
- Personal ID (passport or driver’s license)
- Proof of residential address in home country
- Your CV Resume or LinkedIn page
- Filled questionnaire (provided after initial payment)
The questionnaire will ask: Email address, Full name, Phone number, Residential address,Country of citizenship, Nature of business (What do you do as entrepreneur or contractor?), Business website or social media profile (optional), Estimated monthly revenue, How much do you plan to earn per month in USD?, What is the purpose of having U.S. bank account?, Why do you need a bank account in the USA?
If you are not approved, you will be refunded everything except a $100 US dollar application fee for our representatives to process your case. Thank you for your support and understanding in advance.
Important note: prospects from following countries are not served, applications will be rejected automatically:
Syria, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Colombia, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and most of Central and South Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Egypt and so on is fine).
What is Included in This First Payment?
The total payment you are making today is for the following:
1st 3 months account management service ($450 US dollars), which will again be due every three months for the following 3 months (quarterly)